|Top-notch, versatile pro guitarist (3 Degrees, Summa Cum Laude: Recording Engineer/Producer & Jazz Guitar Performance from Berklee College of Music / Classical Guitar Performance from European Conservatory), with 16 years experience as an instructor and performer, and a strongly developed, unique teaching plan.
is offering top-quality private guitar-instruction:
You can be any level: from total beginners to highly advanced.
You can learn all musical styles: from classical to punk, to funk, to reggae, to jazz to any other musical genre.
You can tackle any and all performance techniques
Your lessons will take place in a highly professional guitar teaching studio. Instruction method is customized and personalized to your individual level, needs, taste and musical goals. Because of my unique teaching approach and vast experience as a guitar coach and music instructor; you will progress more quickly than students of most other guitar teachers.
Email: vreny@ zotzinmusic.com
Or call: 310-902-0993 and see for yourself.
You will get a very thorough guitar and music training in a relaxed and air-conditioned environment, from a very patient, easy-going, friendly and fun instructor who knows what he is doing and who is very passionate about his art and about sharing his knowledge with his students.
You can pick whatever you would like to learn and develop, whatever you're interested in:
* from just strumming chords at the camp fire with friends,
* or learning all your favorite tunes, to
* impressive speed-picking, sweep picking and legato techniques
* finger picking styles and techniques.
* all about rhythm: from swing, to texas blues rhtyhm technique, to funk techniques, to advanced polyrhythms.
* 7-finger tapping,
* classical guitar playing and technique
* altered tunings and open tunings.
* slide guitar
* walking bass lines accompaniment on guitar,
* squealing harmonics, tap harmonics, and all that fun stuff
* crazy whammy bar techniques
* ear training,
* music theory (all scales, modes, triads, 7th chords, chord tensions, quartal harmony, melodic development and curves, dynamics, rhythmic and melodic notation, etc...)
* bass slapping techniques applied on guitar.
* how to write music, put the sounds you hear in your head onto paper
* improvisation in jazz, blues and rock idioms
* instruction on how to write songs & help in improving your songs and song-writing skills
* Advanced harmony and harmonic substitutions
* Electronics and equipment (how to use it, signal flow study, how to get great sounds, ... )
* How to apply four-part choral writing and the study of classical composition (traditional harmony) through voice-leading concepts on guitar.
* How to develop stage presence, charisma, how to get rid of stage-fright, study of performance psychology, how to establish communication/interaction with audiences.
* and so on... etc... etc... The list goes on forever; there is no limit to the things you can learn about music and guitar under my teachings.
It's all about you and what you want. Anything is possible under my instruction. I am just the guide, showing you around in the mysterious, wonderful world of music and guitar... where it is my pleasure (and responsibility) to share with you, the sheer excitement and joy of discovering how to express yourself through sound, help you getting better at it, and thus over time... unlock your capacity to unleash maximum creativity within you.
More info and testimonials on http://www.zotzinguitarlessons.com/tesimonials/
I can help you become the best you can be, and I have the expertise to make you a guitar-hero or an amazing performer if that is one of the goals you strive for. If however your musical goals and ambitions are just to have fun playing songs you like, which is just as admirable; then you still benefit a lot from studying with an experienced instructor. You achieve the results you wish and hope for in your guitar goals in much shorter time studying with a trained professional.
Some of my students are currently studying in Musician's Institute in Hollywood, in world-reknowned Berklee College of Music in Boston, and in conservatories in Belgium and Holland. References are available per request. Links to some of my student's websites are on http://www.zotzinguitarlessons.com/links/
We can also record your lessons/demos in the teaching studio.
Studying guitar is a great experience, and the journey becomes all the more attractive when you see yourself progress faster. That's where I can help you to great advantage.
Support 24/7: All my students know they can always call me anytime with any questions they might have. I always respond to my messages asap.
Sign up in advance for 10 lessons, and you only pay for 9. (1 hour blocks are available 6 days/week).
Sign up in advance for 20 lessons, and you only pay for 16 (Getting 4 FREE lessons).
When you are ready to see change in your guitar playing, call me right now and start today.
Call: 310-902-0993 and ask for Vreny.
Email: vreny @ zotzinmusic.com
Looking forward to working with you,
PS: Due to my busy teaching schedules, it can sometimes be a bit tricky to get me on the phone right away, but I always do get back to people the same day.